Tuesday 31 July 2012

Welcome

Welcome to the Ruby Two Shoes blog!

I have been meaning to start a blog for some time, but leading the busy life that I do, it has always stayed on the bottom of my to do list. However, after talking to the girls I work with today about my business, web design and a few other things, I thought why don't I just give it a go...it can't be that hard surely!

I won't promise that my updates will always be regular but I do hope that it can become a place to share a little more information about myself, my business, and my slightly crazy life that involves being a Mummy to three gorgeous kids (aged 5, 4 and 2), being a wife to a gorgeous husband of almost ten years (who is equally as busy as me with his job), working two days a week in marketing and communications for the Queensland Government (yes I am one of the lucky ones who still has a job!), and of course managing my little business, Ruby Two Shoes - a hobby which has turned into a successful little venture thanks to all of my beautiful customers who have found me through the Mummy Tree Markets, Billycart Markets and Facebook.

If you have any questions you would like to ask please feel free to comment. I love to hear from my customers :-) I look forward to sharing a little more about me and why I started my business soon x Em

No comments:

Post a Comment