Friday 31 August 2012

Markets, Markets, Markets

Well it's the last day of winter, which means it's the end of my 'market hiatus'. I purposely slowed down Ruby Two Shoes during winter to spend more time with my family, plan birthday parties and get ready for the busy months ahead.

One of the things I love most about having my own little business is attending markets as a stallholder. I have always loved shopping at handmade markets and since I was a little girl I dreamed that one day I would sell my own products at markets. Although market day, and the days leading up to that day are usually a little bit crazy, I love to meet customers, catch up with all the other stall holders and of course do a bit of shopping too!

You can see me at three markets in September:

I am busy making summer t-shirts, crayon and pencil rolls, hair accessories, garlands and lots of other goodies in preparation for the busy weeks ahead.

I hope some of you can come along and say hello x Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment